Anyone ready for some Cafe'??

Full frontal!! (with flash again so lighter appearance but better detail)

attachment.php

Attachments

• Cafe 9.JPG
    Cafe 9.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 242
Thank you umamanikam, CynthiaNYC, ardneish, Tricia, binky, Chocolat Chaud, abbyroad, PennyD2911!

I took her out yesterday and had such fun!! Really am enjoying my first Kelly bag. Naturally, I'm thinking of all the cute outfits she would go with. Perfect fall color!! And since I can't help myself, have been wearing the yellow gold jewelry now in honour of Miss Kelly.

Two more photos in natural light. More like her true brown color. Just like a Hershey Kiss! No hint of any red undertone, which was mentioned in the cafe' thread about the color named chocolate. This is what should have been named chocolate, IMHO.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Cafe 11.JPG
    Cafe 11.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 233
  • Cafe 12.JPG
    Cafe 12.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 234
I took her out yesterday and had such fun!! Really am enjoying my first Kelly bag. Naturally, I'm thinking of all the cute outfits she would go with. Perfect fall color!! And since I can't help myself, have been wearing the yellow gold jewelry now in honour of Miss Kelly.

Congratulations! It really is a perfect fall bag.

And Happy 1000 Posts! :yahoo:

Congratulations OFL!!! She is such a beauty, and yup, looks like bull calf (Taurillon Clemence) to me as well! What a gorgeous shade of chocolate brown--perfect! YAY on your 1000th post!!!!

Hi Chocolat Chaud!

I am afraid I can't give you a very qualified answer as I have not owned anything in Ebene. But from the photos I've seen on tPF, I would say Cafe' is definitely lighter.

See the color reference photo from mrssparkles in what is posted to be natural light:
attachment.php

hey! in your opinion, you think Cafe is similar to Ebene? or much lighter?

Congratulations OFL!!! She is such a beauty, and yup, looks like bull calf (Taurillon Clemence) to me as well! What a gorgeous shade of chocolate brown--perfect! YAY on your 1000th post!!!!

Thank you! And I agree with you on the Clemence. I have a new bi-color togo wallet (graphite and blue jean - fantastic! But doesn't go with the cafe' ... hmmm ... may need to rectify that!) And while the togo wallet is soft and looks like a similar grain, it's more flat than Clemence. And this Kelly is squishy like my Clemence Birkin.

Wish I could get access to other leathers, but Clemence just keeps coming up for me (as I'll be getting another birkin this fall in Clemence). Good thing I love how it feels!