anyone ready for a reveal?!! my first Givenchy!

This is the exact bag I am thinking of buying for my first Givenchy as well!! It's stunning! How would you describe the shininess of the leather? Does it look very glossy/shiny all the time or does it look matte sometimes depending on the light?

Thanks! Such a beautiful bag...

Just love that packaging from Luisa Via Roma. I still have my black box. The bag looks absolutely gorgeous and fits u so perfectly!!! So excited for u with ur first Gbag!! Grest choice for ur first Givenchy!

Another stunning Antigona reveal to drool about!!! Congrats and it looks amazing on you awesome choice for a 1st gbag. Ohh to add I love the packaging of Luisaviaroma it always neatly done and speedy delivery not to mention the free worldwide shipping. Enjoy your new antigona with good health

This is the exact bag I am thinking of buying for my first Givenchy as well!! It's stunning! How would you describe the shininess of the leather? Does it look very glossy/shiny all the time or does it look matte sometimes depending on the light?

Thanks! Such a beautiful bag...

it definitely doesn't look matte but has a nice sheen to it all the time. it's like a polished look and not as shiny as patent leather. it looks exactly the way it did on the luisa via Roma website picture. also wendyslookbook if you google her she had some outfits with this bag. if u decide the matte or this one they north gorgeous but I wanted something more formal and I felt the matte one was more casual