Anyone purchased Uggs From uggsplus on ebay?

I can only advise to do A LOT of research when it comes to buying Uggs on Ebay, 99% are fake, but there are sellers who sell the genuine boots, have a look for some guides that people have written, i was looking last year but never took the plunge , i did find out a fair bit about them though !
Perhaps put them in the auth this thread ?

You could try posting a link in THE GLASS SLIPPER under AUTH THIS SHOE.

I did post some BONZ links there for Tom, but no response.

IMO, UGGS are very hard to auth via photos. IRL shows the difference.

2 things IMO are "red flags"....

Really low prices..??

Big inventory...??

UGGS are not cheap, big sales are few and far between. And not sold in mass quantity, other than to auth resellers.... so where would someone who has 50 pairs of UGGS for sale buy that many auth UGGS...AND for less than retail??

True that at end of season, some stores will sale price some remaining stock and non-popular styles. BUT... I still wonder if someone could buy 50 pair, end of season, on sale...?? Many auth UGG resellers state "limit 5 pair per household".

She has 100% positive f/b. Only one person said the Uggs were fake and she was basing that on Made in China. Retracted.

As far as the buying from stores, some people actually can do that. I think that you would be okay.

Unfortunately there aren't any UGG experts who post/read the Authenthic This [Shoe] in The Glass Slipper.

I saw your post in there Ellie Mae, but I have absolutely no clue about UGGs so I didn't respond. dallas is the other main person who helps authenticate shoes, but I don't think she knows anything about UGGs either.

Unfortunately there aren't any UGG experts who post/read the Authenthic This [Shoe] in The Glass Slipper.

I saw your post in there Ellie Mae, but I have absolutely no clue about UGGs so I didn't respond. dallas is the other main person who helps authenticate shoes, but I don't think she knows anything about UGGs either.

Oh, I know, luvtami, thanks. It's ok.... I've seen some good fake UGGS IRL, and truthfully, via photos, they would be almost impossible to discern. They LOOK right. The soles looked good, tags looked good, stitching looked good. But the FIT, the outer fabric, and the shearling inside was not right. UGGS are tough, unless they are bad obvious fakes. Or the obvious seller from China w/ every style, size and every color.

Do yourself a favor and purchase your UGGs from Zappos or Nordstrom's, that way you can be sure about your purchase.

I got so frustrated looking at Ebay listings (so many fakes). And, since Amazon is now Zappos (or Zappos is Amazon) my shipping was upgraded and I received my UGGs in one day. Top that! And they are perfect and authentic.

It used to be that you could find authentic UGGs on the bay, now it's like playing Russian Roulette.

Thanks so much everyone for your responses!

The only reason I purchased on ebay was because this was a limited edition color that I realllllly wanted. As you can see I paid well over retail for them. This was the last color in the size 8 from this seller, so its not like she had 50 of the same ones. When I get them I will compare them to my other uggs and hopefully they will be the same. Thanks again everyone!!

Hey there! I sell UGGs on eBay too. I've got my eye on the bad sellers. The item pictured is an authentic UGG and based on their feedback I think you will be safe! That is a cute color! I wish I had a pair!