Anyone purchased Longchamp from Bluefly before?

Jul 27, 2010
I know there are many threads here discussiong about fake bags sold by Bluefly. But i also still see quite a number of people still buying from them. Anyway, i've found a longchamp bag that i like very much, out of stock at almost all outlet in Paris. Bluefly is having it now, and even on 28% Sales. I'm really tempted to buy it from them, but afraid of its authenticity too. Shall i give it a try? Or i should keep away from Bluefly? Any advices will be appreciated. TIA.

Do you know the anti-fake label of the bag? You can check it if it is fake. Don't trust the buying record or comment totally. No more idea about if you should buy because I face the same situation sometimes when I want to buy a bag online. Good luck

Do you know the anti-fake label of the bag? You can check it if it is fake. Don't trust the buying record or comment totally. No more idea about if you should buy because I face the same situation sometimes when I want to buy a bag online. Good luck

Hi, thanks for your feedback. Btw, what is anti-fake label? I'm not familiar and no expert to authenticate any brand by myself. I'm afraid if i received a fake bag, if it is a good make fake bag, i will not be aware it is fake!

I mean the label or code for the this bag that proves it is not fake. I have no experience to buy a brand bag like LV, Longchamp. I learned it from tv play that people often use to tell whether if it is a true brand bag. That's all I know. I think other heart-kinded users here will help you much.

Bluefly is legitimate. It continually puzzles me why this keeps coming up time and time again and has for years, yet... Bluefly keeps on being a great online place to buy authentic merchandise at great prices. You'd think they would have been shut down by the Feds long ago and also lost their TV deals if they were BAD, ya think?