Anyone purchased from Milan Balenciaga

yes, i saw ur collection, no wonder you are bal content now..
i love them!! :woohoo::drool:
wondering when i will feel bal content :wondering

yes, i love Carmen!! she always reply my email fast!
so, no FW'10 colour that makes u :drool::drool::drool: ???

thanks for looking at my bal family!! :smile:
No choice in FW2010 since I think it will be just a repeat of the colors that I already have:
for seigle, I have noix; blue roi, I have my royal blue multicolor woven; bois de rose, I have my sahara for light color; cypres, I just ordered my first and last green in pommier Ggh; murier, I prefer dark purples,; nacre, don't like this color, prefer argent but don't want to order anymore light colors since I have kids and it's high maintenance.

And which one do you like from FW2010?

Last edited:
thanks for looking at my bal family!! :smile:
No choice in FW2010 since I think it will be just a repeat of the colors that I already have:
for seigle, I have noix; blue roi, I have my royal blue multicolor woven; bois de rose, I have my sahara for light color; cypres, I just ordered my first and last green in pommier Ggh; murier, I prefer dark purples,; nacre, don't like this color, prefer argent but don't want to order anymore light colors since I have kids and it's high maintenance.

And which one do you like from FW2010?

yeah, me too.. i still feel all previous season attracts me more :P
the only color i might be interested is only Bleu Roi, but after a lot of thinking, i choose Canard instead.. LOL
for Seigle, i still like my GGH PT Noix better, so happy to still finally can find this beauty.. :tispy:

i wish i can still find galet GGH anywhere, i love '09 colours!
arghhh why this adddiction come too late.. so hard to find '09 colours! :search:

Hi ladies! I just ordered a poupre twiggy from Carmen - she was very quick in replying and sending me the invoice but stopped replying after I sent her my TT receipt - is this normal? I also requested for pix but she hasn't sent them to me :sad:

Hi ladies! I just ordered a poupre twiggy from Carmen - she was very quick in replying and sending me the invoice but stopped replying after I sent her my TT receipt - is this normal? I also requested for pix but she hasn't sent them to me :sad:

Hi, you can call her to remind her or email again to ask about the picture. But she will definitely email you back with the UPS tracking number immediately after the funds are transferred to the company account.
She has been doing this so many times so no need to worry.

pbdb, may i ask if you have a raisin or another purple bal bag from previous seasons? i was thinking of getting the murier but am worried that it's too light. i prefer deep purples too :smile:

Thanks pbdb :smile:

I'm just worried that the transfer will take too long (did it on fri afternoon) and tt I have to wait another weekend! London Bal is sooo fast :P do u know if she will send pictures only after she recieves the money? And does any lady here know if the local tax charges are based on before VAT or after?

Thanks pbdb :smile:

I'm just worried that the transfer will take too long (did it on fri afternoon) and tt I have to wait another weekend! London Bal is sooo fast :P do u know if she will send pictures only after she recieves the money? And does any lady here know if the local tax charges are based on before VAT or after?

yes, she will send pics..front and back of bag.
about VAT, that have no idea since we don't pay import duties/customs tax here for personal items....

I emailed Carmen about the available color of Part-time / Twiggy / Day / GSH Day but she replied me that she can't provide such information since they are not a on-line shop:faint::faint::faint:!!!

Anyway, do you gals know the available color of the above model in Milan? Thank you very much:love::love::love:!

yyyyy - you need to give her a specific design you like before she will respond on the colours available. i know they have poupre, canard, ciel in most designs as I enquired about these 3 colours. try to be specific about what you want and she'll gladly check the stocks for you :smile:

I just purchase two giant city from bal milan, the total value is 2075 euro
I'm live in canada, the custom charge me $ 640.44 CAD tax !!!!!

just my personal experiences