Anyone purchased a RM at Roslyn's in Chicago?

shopchicago33

Aug 3, 2007
I stopped in Roslyn's Boutique on Damen Ave in Chicago on Saturday with the hopes of seeing the Cloud Grey MAM IRL, but she only had one black MAM in her store. I asked how much she was selling it for and if she had the grey and she told me she could try to order the grey and would sell it for $365! My jaw hit the floor. She said she doesn't like to mark her bags way up. I'm just wondering if anyone else has purchased a RM from this store - I just can't believe what a good deal that is. I hope she remembers me when I go back!

YOWZA!!! I have heard of this place and emailed them once, they were very nice but didn't have any RM in at the time...

Mental note: Hit Roslyn's next time I go to Chi-town. Daaaayum. What a find!

I have purchased my White with brown basketweave MAB from them, but it was at full price $585. There service and packaging was awesome though. Make sure she's talking about the same bag as you are, coz 385, wow!

I have purchased my White with brown basketweave MAB from them, but it was at full price $585. There service and packaging was awesome though. Make sure she's talking about the same bag as you are, coz 385, wow!

wow, so she sold that to you for full price? I wonder why she offered me the MAM for only $365? I know it's the right bag because she had the black one in stock and that's what I asked her about originally. I'm afraid I'll go back and she'll tell me it's $550!

wow, so she sold that to you for full price? I wonder why she offered me the MAM for only $365? I know it's the right bag because she had the black one in stock and that's what I asked her about originally. I'm afraid I'll go back and she'll tell me it's $550!

Well most retailers are required by RM now to sell at full price! RM has a set retail price on her bags that are consistent between all stores. The wholesale prices are really low though, so that is why she may have told you that she'll sell it to you under retail.