Anyone purchase the Dakota Small Flap Crossbody??

Awesome!! Think you could post some mods worn crossbody?? I think I need this bag. Does it seem plenty big? The larger measurements sound too big to me!

I don't have it with me to take photos. It holds a lot. I carry a soft wallet, medium skinny, mini skinny, small cosmetic bag, large set of keys, boxed mints and still have plenty of room.

I don't have it with me to take photos. It holds a lot. I carry a soft wallet, medium skinny, mini skinny, small cosmetic bag, large set of keys, boxed mints and still have plenty of room.

Wow!!! Awesome! That's pretty much exactly what I carry!! :smile:) I think I'm going to get this in black!! Also loving the studded wristlet and think they'd look great together so that might just be my fall purchase! :smile: thanks for the help!

Thanks for the replies. A mod shot would be great when you ge t a chance. Or maybe just a pic of what fits in the bag . Is the purple in the small Dakotah or the larger. I called JAX today and she said only the blue and black are available.