Anyone purchase the Dakota Small Flap Crossbody??

bagzaddict

Bagzaddict
O.G.
Feb 3, 2010
United States
Has anyone purchased or seen this bag in person? I am wondering about the size and the quality of the leather. Thanks for any info.

dl787

Aug 5, 2013
Are the violet ones showing up in FP stores? Since they didn't bother to offer them online?

At this point I think the violet must be ordered. I had to order the red current color from JAX. They are not online but can be ordered if you call or have your SA order for you.

dl787

Aug 5, 2013
Awesome!! Think you could post some mods worn crossbody?? I think I need this bag. Does it seem plenty big? The larger measurements sound too big to me!
I don't have it with me to take photos. It holds a lot. I carry a soft wallet, medium skinny, mini skinny, small cosmetic bag, large set of keys, boxed mints and still have plenty of room.

mrop

Oct 31, 2012
I don't have it with me to take photos. It holds a lot. I carry a soft wallet, medium skinny, mini skinny, small cosmetic bag, large set of keys, boxed mints and still have plenty of room.

Wow!!! Awesome! That's pretty much exactly what I carry!! :smile:) I think I'm going to get this in black!! Also loving the studded wristlet and think they'd look great together so that might just be my fall purchase! :smile: thanks for the help!

bagzaddict

Bagzaddict
O.G.
Feb 3, 2010
United States
Thanks for the replies. A mod shot would be great when you ge t a chance. Or maybe just a pic of what fits in the bag . Is the purple in the small Dakotah or the larger. I called JAX today and she said only the blue and black are available.