Anyone purchase preloved from elady?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am considering a preloved bag from elady. They also have a strong reputation on eBay (seller elady01), but prices are 10% less if you shop directly from the website (probably to avoid paying the ebay seller fees).

Has anyone purchased from this seller? I appreciate any info you can share. I called PayPal and thankfully they offer the same buyer protection buying directly from the website as I would get if I bought the auction item via eBay. :smile:

2. Yes I have purchased a few items from them in the past and they are excellent! I remember I had to return an item one time (nothing wrong with it, I returned only because my family got a a gift similar to the one I purchased from them) and thanks to their 14 days no questions ask return policy I was able to get my refund promptly too. Highly recommended base on my experience with them :smile:

3. I bought a keepall last month, great service, arrived packaged well and keepall was better than described. I would certainly buy from them again.

4. I've purchased 2 preloved items from them so far (thru ebay), they are a great seller!

5. Can anyone post a direct link to elady's ebay shop?

6. It's global.elady.com

7. eBay search for seller:elady01

8. Just to be safe I would still request an authentication of the item before purchase.

I have noticed some of her Chanel items have a few flaws that worried me that I even contacted her about. Inconsistent stitching, quality etc.

Better to be safe and get someone else to check it if you're not 100% sure. Even good reputable sellers can sometimes have a good fake slip through accidentally.

Good luck, hope it's an awesome item :smile:

9. Yes, several times and they've been beautiful items. They arrived quickly and packaged very well.

10. I've purchased a few small things. And I have heard good things about them. Plus you can still get it authenticated here since it is on a website.

11. does anyone see pictures on that homepage? i can see the names but no pictures :sad:

12. I recently purchased an item from elady and it was in better condition than described - it was in excellent condition and I would definitely purchase from them again:smile:

13. I am having the same issue.

14. Thank you everyone!! Your positive feedback helped me decide on purchasing my very first LV item...an Eva Clutch! I got her authenticated yesterday on the forum and received two thumbs up, so I went for it. Can't wait to share her with you, thank you so much again! I love this forum!!

15. Congrats! :smile: Glad you got it checked. I hope you're very happy with it.