Anyone Purchase From Armadio?

Feb 13, 2012
Has anyone ever purchased a handbag from Armadio (Armadiofashion.com)? If so, would you please comment on the quality of your bag(s) and dealings with that company. There are some appealing bags on their website, but don't want to order anything sight unseen.

TIA for any information anyone can give.

Thank you for your response.

I like the Augusta and the Costera Estrian, but the one I'm wanting the most is the Coronell Grande Green, Ghibli. That one just stands out to me.

I've been wanting a nice Italian bag from a designer like the ones on Armadio for a long time.

Which bags did you buy?

If you're in the U.S., did you have to pay anything to customs.

You have great taste...I just ordered the Green Ghibli! What I bought before Christmas was a red Augustina and a cobalt blue Adora. They were discontinuing a few styles and I picked up a small cross body called Maia Pony that was reduced from $297 to $100. I should be receiving it next week.
There were no fees for customs.

Oh my gosh, great minds think alike!!! That green Ghibli captured my attention immediately. I would also like the August in red. Actually, I'm still going back and forth between the August and Augustina. Can't place the Adora. I'll have to go back to the website and look for it.

You did very well on the crossbody. There was a bag in the sale section that I was interested in, but not knowing anything about the company, I was leary about ordering it. I checked back and it's not on the sale page anymore.

I think I just may have to go ahead and order the beautiful green bag tomorrow. I can't stop thinking about it.

Thanks so much for all the information you've given me. If you get a chance, I'd love to see a pic of your crossbody when you receive it. Sizewise, does the Augustina hold a fair amount of basic necessities?

I'm excited about these bags.

Yes the Augustina holds quite a bit. The bag is a bit heavy due to the type of leather they use so I went with Augustina. Just so you know, they have copied a bag by Mansur Gavriel called the Lady Bag. Check it out...the bags are very expensive and there is no treatment on the leather that helps with scratches. The Armadio bag has that treatment.

Hmmmm. Interesting. I will check that out. I haven't so far found a Mansur Gavriel bag that I liked enough to buy it.

I found the Adora. Niiiice bag and love the color. Don't know how I missed that one.

The camel color in the Ghibli is also very pretty. I don't normally go for bags in that color family, but that one looks very nice. From the website pictures it looks like there is a little sheen on the leather in those bags.

The camel is very pretty, but I RARELY carry the few brown bags I have, so I made my decision in the middle of the night to go for the green. It's so beautiful. Please send pics when yours come in. I would imagine it takes awhile to make the green handbag, but well worth the wait.