Anyone purchase Fendi spy hobo from Bluefly before?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Anyone purchase Fendi spy hobo from Bluefly before? I bought a few bags from them before and they're always authentic (back then). But now I heard all the Balenciaga bags they posted this morning were fake, I'm thinking twice about this Fendi spy hobo that I have in my shopping cart right now. What do you guys think? Is it authentic? Should I buy it and see then?

Fendi spy hobo.jpg

2. Its up to you to decide, but I say don't do it.

All the threads today have got me really nervous about bluefly. I was reading something about how you might accidentally get a fake if someone did a switcheroo and returned one.

That's too scary. IMO

I didnt even know they sell returns online. I thought they sent it back to the manufacturer or something

3. I'm scare too now... :cry:

4. Ok I decided to let this one go and buy a Gucci wallet instead. :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice