anyone prefer mono zippy over sarah wallet?

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
I have a blue infini vernis zippy wallet purchased last February. I also have a mono sarah wallet purchased about 4 years ago. But all these threads are causing me to wish for a mono zippy. Should I try to get one before the increase or is it so not necessary? I don't sell my things so that is not an option!

The zipper versus the flap is a matter of personal preference. I like to open my wallet with one hand (I've been known to shop while driving and I just can't seem to memorize CC numbers - LOL) so a zipper does not work for me.

If you are going to use it, get it!

I have a Vernis zippy now and love it. I've never wanted a Mono zippy, however I do plan on one day purchasing a Mono Sarah to add some variety to my wallet collection.

The zipper versus the flap is a matter of personal preference. I like to open my wallet with one hand (I've been known to shop while driving and I just can't seem to memorize CC numbers - LOL) so a zipper does not work for me.

If you are going to use it, get it!
Shop while driving? :wondering is that safe for other cars around you? can you pull over or wait a little?

—

PS: I like the Sarah on canvas and the Zippy on Vernis