anyone prefer mono zippy over sarah wallet?

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
I have a blue infini vernis zippy wallet purchased last February. I also have a mono sarah wallet purchased about 4 years ago. But all these threads are causing me to wish for a mono zippy. Should I try to get one before the increase or is it so not necessary? I don't sell my things so that is not an option!

19flowers

O.G.
Apr 25, 2008
USA
Zippy is my favorite wallet. I don't like having to lift a flap to get into my wallet, so Zippy works great for me.

crumpy

Aug 2, 2010
I prefer the zippy, too. It's more fun than the Sarah. I have a Sarah in mono and I wish I had a zippy pomme.

clu13

Shoe and Bag Addict
O.G.
Oct 12, 2008
Charlotte, NC
The zipper versus the flap is a matter of personal preference. I like to open my wallet with one hand (I've been known to shop while driving and I just can't seem to memorize CC numbers - LOL) so a zipper does not work for me.

If you are going to use it, get it!

mrs.JC

LV and Let LV
O.G.
Jun 18, 2010
Midwest (formerly Honolulu)
I have a Vernis zippy now and love it. I've never wanted a Mono zippy, however I do plan on one day purchasing a Mono Sarah to add some variety to my wallet collection.

lorrmich

O.G.
Apr 24, 2007
I think the zippy organizer is also too big. Maybe the compact zippy would be a good alternative. Something different in size and pattern!

sayakayumi

Aphrodite A
O.G.
Jul 18, 2010
The zipper versus the flap is a matter of personal preference. I like to open my wallet with one hand (I've been known to shop while driving and I just can't seem to memorize CC numbers - LOL) so a zipper does not work for me.

If you are going to use it, get it!
Shop while driving? :wondering is that safe for other cars around you? can you pull over or wait a little?

—

PS: I like the Sarah on canvas and the Zippy on Vernis