Anyone pre-order the SPEEDY 22 black leather bag?

I did pre-Order the Speedy 22, to be honest, I have no clue when the bag will be in the stores.
It seems like LV is all over the map when bags are released and when one receives their bag.
I am looking forward to seeing it in person, my largest concern is will it hold its shape.

Reactions: iheartchanel99
I did pre-Order the Speedy 22, to be honest, I have no clue when the bag will be in the stores.
It seems like LV is all over the map when bags are released and when one receives their bag.
I am looking forward to seeing it in person, my largest concern is will it hold its shape.

Same. I preordered it too. Looking forward to seeing it in person— yes, LV is all over the place with constant launches of new models/bags. Sometimes it’s maddening.

Reactions: KimMN
Have they ever had a ”22” before? How big are the speedy nano and speedy bb if they were a number? 20?
I love the looks of this black speedy. Just not sure if it will be too small?! :hrmm: And it’s too expensive not to love it

Have they ever had a ”22” before? How big are the speedy nano and speedy bb if they were a number? 20?
I love the looks of this black speedy. Just not sure if it will be too small?! :hrmm: And it’s too expensive not to love it

no idea until we see it in person — agree that I gotta love it to keep it. I guess we’ll know soon in a week+ and I’ll report back!

I just ordered it on-line this morning. And I can't wait to see it in person. It's expensive and I am hoping it is going to be as pretty in- person as I think. The only way I am justifying the cost is that I feel like it will be able to go from day to evening and look great both ways. I can't wait to hear feedback from those of you that get it.

Reactions: iheartchanel99