Anyone pre-order the SPEEDY 22 black leather bag?

Apr 24, 2016
Just curious when they'll hit the stores. Also, what they look like in person with the puffier leather like the Coussin bag...hope it's cute IRL...

Reactions: lemondln

KimMN

Louis Vuitton Girl
Dec 31, 2014
Flyover Land USA
I did pre-Order the Speedy 22, to be honest, I have no clue when the bag will be in the stores.
It seems like LV is all over the map when bags are released and when one receives their bag.
I am looking forward to seeing it in person, my largest concern is will it hold its shape.

Reactions: iheartchanel99
Apr 24, 2016
I did pre-Order the Speedy 22, to be honest, I have no clue when the bag will be in the stores.
It seems like LV is all over the map when bags are released and when one receives their bag.
I am looking forward to seeing it in person, my largest concern is will it hold its shape.
Same. I preordered it too. Looking forward to seeing it in person— yes, LV is all over the place with constant launches of new models/bags. Sometimes it’s maddening.

Reactions: KimMN

enjoy1

Jul 29, 2013
Texas
Have they ever had a ”22” before? How big are the speedy nano and speedy bb if they were a number? 20?
I love the looks of this black speedy. Just not sure if it will be too small?! :hrmm: And it’s too expensive not to love it

Apr 24, 2016
Have they ever had a ”22” before? How big are the speedy nano and speedy bb if they were a number? 20?
I love the looks of this black speedy. Just not sure if it will be too small?! :hrmm: And it’s too expensive not to love it
no idea until we see it in person — agree that I gotta love it to keep it. I guess we’ll know soon in a week+ and I’ll report back!

enjoy1

Jul 29, 2013
Texas
I just ordered it on-line this morning. And I can't wait to see it in person. It's expensive and I am hoping it is going to be as pretty in- person as I think. The only way I am justifying the cost is that I feel like it will be able to go from day to evening and look great both ways. I can't wait to hear feedback from those of you that get it.

Reactions: iheartchanel99