ANYONE?? Pics of Leather Onatah GM? I'm dying!!!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. ANYONE, have pics of the *NEW* Leather Onatah GM, coming out mid-Sept.???? The line is going to be called Onatah Cuir.

I've read other posts that a few PFers have seen pics in the Look Book?? Anyone have pics to post???:hysteric:

I'm trying to decide whether or not to wait..or perhaps go with something else. But I've been dying for a hobo style LV. I LOVED the suede but because of all the issues others have had decided against it. Now that it's coming out in leather. Well..LOL it's a "whole new story"...:P

So...A N Y O N E have PICS!?!?!?!?!?! :shrugs:

2. Bump....

3. I have seen a picture, but it was REALLY small... I'll try to see if I can find it. ;)

4. Thanks John you rock!

5. ooh, please find I can't wait to see it!

6. Just like I promised!!! GAHHHH I needed a whole roll of Bounty Napkins to clean up my drool.... hahahaha.

7. Ooops. I guess inserting the picture would help... :Push:

[It's the 4th one, obviously. ;) The 3rd Messenger-type bag reminds me of the Amman... The Mini Lin line is the same material as the Men's Isfahan Line from S-S '05.]

[​IMG]

8. 5{\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0oops. I guess inserting the picture would help... [It's the 4th one, obviously. ;) The 3rd Messenger-type bag reminds me of the Amman that was made in '04, I think?]

[​IMG][/QUOTE]

i saw all these bags and more in the the "look book" today. no commment on the coloured Vinyls. the Mini Lin bag (#3) looks exactly like the Mini Mono Denise. loving the new Onatahs, very pleased they decided to make them in leather and kept the tiny perforations too :yes: got pics of those bags with what looks like soft Mono Mat too?

9. Ooooooh Cuir, I like it!!!

10. :love: :heart: :love: :heart: Just as I suspected... I am in LOVE! :girlsigh:

11. OMG!!!!!!!!!!:nuts: Thx so much John for the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

Ok, looks like the decision has been made now that I've seen the new Onatah GM! Just got to think about the price?? Hmm...

I read from this other thread:

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/new-onatah-colors-20989.html?highlight=Onatah+%22leather%22

That it will be $1570....has anyone confirmed this with a SA??? Also that the dimensions are: 19.5 x 13.3 x 2. This all correct?? Anyone? TIA!!:yes:

OMG! IT IS A BEAUT!!:girlsigh: :love: :heart:

THX AGAIN!!:flowers:

12. Thnx John. I'm loving the Onatah cuir, can't wait.

13. Wow! pretty!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice