Anyone owns a Chanel white ceramic watch?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been dreaming about owning a Chanel white ceramic watch. I recently put my inquire through Saks department store and this is the answer in email i got:

The 33 mm watch without diamonds - H0968 is $4150.
    The Watch with diamond markers, .07 ct total weight H1628 is $5350.
    The Watch with diamond bezel, 112 diamonds, 1 ct. total weight is $10,750.

Does anyone has any of these styles? How do you like them? The 1 ct. is really expensive and is probably out of my price range.:crybaby: How is the one with the diamond markers? Also, without diamond? Does it look feminine? the SA told me they can't show me what any looks like, I have to order it to see it but "you can always return it if you don't like it". Ah....:s What do I do? Any feedback is appreciated!:flowers:

2. If you do a search for J12 on the main Chanel forum then lots of threads and pictures will come up :yes:

3. do a search, about 5 pages come up. Lots of photos available.

the price just went up again. The 33mm use to be $3650 about 1 yr ago, then went to $3850. Now $4150. :Push:

4. Return Policy for Saks is 30 days on any Jewelry item.

5. Thanks everyone. Off I go to read all about J12!! Didn't know about the price already increased on the 1st of April (sigh...) :Push:

6. GL! the watch is gorgeous! couple of my friends have it as well as some ladies here...so lot's of eye candy for you.