Anyone own

I saw it last weekend. Honestly it's really cute. It is a LOT bigger than I imagined it. Check those dimensions out, 12 inches long x 6 inches tall. This is not a small clutch. It is a great size though. It's just slightly longer than the Bridgit.

I don't own either, but I've seen both IRL.

The Hamptons Vintage is more expensive and the leather is nicer, IMO, and all colors are beautiful.

The Legacy was only attractive to me in the Grey. The Black & Brown Legacy colors look too much like plastic. (My apologies if I offended anyone.)

$200 is a huge difference for a similar styled item, consider the Grey Legacy unless you've seen the Black & Brown IRL and you know what those colors look like.

I have also seen it IRL and also as Coachgrl said, do not want to offend anyone. However, hopefully everyone knows they can be always be as honest with me as I am with them! We all like different things.

I totally agree with Coachgrl's remarks about the leather in the gray. This is definitely the best looking color for this particular type of leather. I bought amethyst only because I love purple and am not much of a gray bag fan generally. I loved the clay, but the Hamptons and Legacy are different. I'm also not a huge fan of the bottle green color specifically, but both the bottle green and amethyst look "ok". Gray still looks better, though. The black and brown to me definitely look like plastic, not leather, especially with the contrast stitching. In addition, there's a bronze color, but the clutch I saw already had metallic worn off of it in the front where it had been scraped against something!

I LOVE the look of this clutch, and side by side, the Bridgit is bigger, by the way...less roomy in the clutch. My concern is actually how functional it is. I also considered purchasing the amethyst in this till I looked at it IRL. It IS a great size...BUT....there is only a wristlet strap. My concern is that with the thin leather that does not keep its shape well, there is a lot of space at the top where the flap meets....too much space such that at an angle (while carried on wrist), any loose stuff may slide out from the corner at the top. So unless you cage your small loose items in something else (pens, gloss, whatever...), I think there's a danger of losing them through the space. My wristlet is also this way, so I did not put my flash drive loose down in it, for example. ALso...you can clip the wristlet strap to the other side of the bag, but you can't do that with the oversize clutch. To me that's an oversight because it would have been nice to use this as a bag.

My advice is to stick with the Bridgit or the Hamptons clutch which has nicer thicker leather, and less space at the top where something could fall out. I personally would not buy the Hamptons because at that price, the Bridgit is a FAR better deal. JMHO.

By the way, I'm confused on the post above ($200 difference??)...the wristlet is $198, and I thought the clutch was $298?? Both the Hamptons clutch and Bridgit are $398. The Legacy wristlet is also a good size for the money IMO, but just has a little space at the top if you're carrying really small items. At least that can be kept upright because you can use it as a little bag by clipping the strap to the other side.

I do like some of the new style but I am not a fan of the garica leather, I am happy I ask you ladies for your opinion, I was talking to the store manger regarding the leather and she said the reason why coach change the leather is because they were gettin complaints that the older legacy with too heavy. Have anyone heard that?

I do like some of the new style but I am not a fan of the garica leather, I am happy I ask you ladies for your opinion, I was talking to the store manger regarding the leather and she said the reason why coach change the leather is because they were gettin complaints that the older legacy with too heavy. Have anyone heard that?

Yes, it was weight and colors (some colors were also not selling). But they still did not choose a type of leather that fit the style of the bag. Even the gaucho leather would have been a better choice...it's still lightweight but thick, and has a minimal sheen. I just don't like the casual styles with the shiny leather.

I'm still not sure this line is going to do any better just because of the prices. I would probably buy every style in every color because I LOVE the styles... even despite the prices. Problem is I cannot get past the leather, so I'm officially "done" with the line after getting the satchel and Bridgits. I think some people are turned off with the price. I wonder how long before this line goes to the outlet!!

Yes, it was weight and colors (some colors were also not selling). But they still did not choose a type of leather that fit the style of the bag. Even the gaucho leather would have been a better choice...it's still lightweight but thick, and has a minimal sheen. I just don't like the casual styles with the shiny leather.

I'm still not sure this line is going to do any better just because of the prices. I would probably buy every style in every color because I LOVE the styles... even despite the prices. Problem is I cannot get past the leather, so I'm officially "done" with the line after getting the satchel and Bridgits. I think some people are turned off with the price. I wonder how long before this line goes to the outlet!!

I was thinking the same thing. they will be hitting the outlet soon.

By the way, I'm confused on the post above ($200 difference??)...the wristlet is $198, and I thought the clutch was $298?? Both the Hamptons clutch and Bridgit are $398. The Legacy wristlet is also a good size for the money IMO, but just has a little space at the top if you're carrying really small items. At least that can be kept upright because you can use it as a little bag by clipping the strap to the other side.
My error, I was thinking that the Legacy Clutch was $198, but it's $298. So in that case, I would spring for the extra $100 and choose the Hamptons Vintage Clutch, $398, instead.

Good Luck with your selection!

That's' what I was told too. The grey is by far the best of the group. :yes:

As far as the clutches, I've seen both and own the Hampton Vintage in Espresso. It was worth the additional $100. Worth every penny.