Anyone own UGG Sand color?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I like the classic Uggs in sand but are they really hard to keep clean? I'd hate to spend the money on them and have them turn all black and icky. Thanks!

2. yes, I do. Just treat them with the UGG suede protector spray and you should be all good. I don't wear the sand UGGS as often as my chestnut though as I the sand color is harder to hide dirt. But it stays pretty clean if you use the spray and cleaner as soon as you spot a stain.

3. Thanks!

4. They are not hard to keep clean at all. To be honest the only problem I had with mine was rub off from newer denim jeans on the shaft of the boot. Be careful with newer jeans. I wouldn't wear newer denim with sand colored Uggs.

5. I have had the same pair for 3 years and I wear them 1-2 times a week during the winter. I wear them in rain snow and they have held up great. I just spray with the Ugg spray also

6. i have sand ugg slippers. i love them. the only 'problem' is that my dark jeans do leave a bit of blue... but they are slippers so i don't care. but maybe if you treat them ahead there wouldn;t be a problem? mine are not treated, fyi. gl!

7. I just ordered a pair. Thanks, everyone!

8. I own them right now and I wear them probably 3-4x a week when I'm walking to class (my other pair of Uggs had to be retired this year and I gave another set to my mom). Buy a very good leather spray and you'll be fine.