Anyone own this tote?

I just ordered it. Can you provide your thoughts please.
Hi GF!
I have it. Actually I have 3 of them, 2 in pebble leather (burgundy and cranberry) and one in Florentine leather in Chestnut.
I love mine. They are easy to carry and fit a ton. I think you will like the size since you like big bags! For some people it is a bit heavy but you are familiar with the Dooney satchels, so you know what I mean.

Did you order the red?

Another forum gal ordered it in a different color. Here's her review
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/your-new-dooney-a-mini-reveal-thread.880230/page-904

Hi GF!
I have it. Actually I have 3 of them, 2 in pebble leather (bordeaux and cranberry) and one in Florentine leather in Chestnut.
I love mine. They are easy to carry and fit a ton. I think you will like the size since you like big bags! For some people it is a bit heavy but you are familiar with the Dooney satchels, so you know what I mean.

Did you order the red?
Heyyyyyyy girl. Long time no talk. How are you? You remember i likem big. Thanks for the reply. Now I am excited

Heyyyyyyy girl. Long time no talk. How are you? You remember i likem big. Thanks for the reply. Now I am excited

Hey GF! No problem!
I know, been away too long, super busy with work that I've been barely posting anymore. I've been mostly lurking here. But you know me, that doesn't stop me from shopping. Actually I went to the outlet yesterday. Coach did not have any good deletes but I got one of the mini sierra satchels with the 'Wizard of Oz' logo because it was too cute and also a little crossbody, the cassidy in mettalic purple with the star patches. I was disappointed I could not go to the Dooney store, well, I went. but it was closed. The front glass panes in one side of the door were boarded. My guess is that they got vandalized or robbed. Terrible.
How are you?

Yes, I remember you like them big! I think you will be very happy with it. Btw, if you want more once you get it, head to the ILD site, they have it there in some other colors in both florentine and pebbled leather, some choices are even cheaper. Just search logo lock tote.

If you like big bags this is a big bag.

I’m a big-bag girl too. It’s pretty weighty; it isn’t heavy enough to register on my el cheapo bathroom scale and my kitchen food scale has too small of a platform to support the whole bag, but all mine have weighed slightly under three pounds.
The handles give you plenty of room for over-the-shoulder. The pockets are pretty well done as far as depth, what kind of pockets.
The Belvedere leather is not as thick as pebble Grain and is softer, but I haven’t experienced any heavy wear. Having said that, I don’t usually wear any one bag more than a week or so at one time, and I’m gentle. I don’t baby, but I’m gentle.
The latch is well designed. If it’s clipped shut, it’s ‘closed up’ enough that it’s not simple for someone else to reach in, but you CAN still reach in with a little effort if you don’t want to go to the bother of unlatching. But you could also leave it unhooked and just let the latch hang down inside or across the bag; it doesn’t look too goofy like that. It’s semi-puddly, won’t lose its whole shape but does have that slouch I personally associate with expensive and posh.
I really like the Logo Lock tote. I now have three; I’ll probably get others eventually. Congratulations! Come back and show us when it arrives!!

Last edited:
Hey GF! No problem!
I know, been away too long, super busy with work that I've been barely posting anymore. I've been mostly lurking here. But you know me, that doesn't stop me from shopping. Actually I went to the outlet yesterday. Coach did not have any good deletes but I got one of the mini sierra satchels with the 'Wizard of Oz' logo because it was too cute and also a little crossbody, the cassidy in mettalic purple with the star patches. I was disappointed I could not go to the Dooney store, well, I went. but it was closed. The front glass panes in one side of the door were boarded. My guess is that they got vandalized or robbed. Terrible.
How are you?

Yes, I remember you like them big! I think you will be very happy with it. Btw, if you want more once you get it, head to the ILD site, they have it there in some other colors in both florentine and pebbled leather, some choices are even cheaper. Just search logo lock tote.
Thanks GF. My Coach outlet does not have good deletes so I just do a found order. Its easier

Last edited:
If you like big bags this is a big bag.

I’m a big-bag girl too. It’s pretty weighty; it isn’t heavy enough to register on my el cheapo bathroom scale and my kitchen food scale has too small of a platform to support the whole bag, but all mine have weighed slightly under three pounds.
The handles give you plenty of room for over-the-shoulder. The pockets are pretty well done as far as depth, what kind of pockets.
The Belvedere leather is not as thick as pebble Grain and is softer, but I haven’t experienced any heavy wear. Having said that, I don’t usually wear any one bag more than a week or so at one time, and I’m gentle. I don’t baby, but I’m gentle.
The latch is well designed. If it’s clipped shut, it’s ‘closed up’ enough that it’s not simple for someone else to reach in, but you CAN still reach in with a little effort if you don’t want to go to the bother of unlatching. But you could also leave it unhooked and just let the latch hang down inside the bag; it doesn’t look too goofy like that. It’s semi-puddly, won’t lose its whole shape but does have that slouch I personally associate with expensive and posh.
I really like the Logo Lock tote. I now have three; I’ll probably get others eventually. Congratulations! Come back and show us when it arrives!!
Thank you. Most of my coach are heavy. I will post when she gets home