Anyone own this Palais Royal large flat case?

roussel

In Strassland...
O.G.
Aug 14, 2007
I've wanted this for awhile but unfortunately don't own it. I haven't even seen it in person. The raspberry color is nice! I remember that it came in blue at one point and was lovely!

Here's a post from a different thread on the flat case that's the closest to a modeling pic I can find while here's one with the case lying on a desk. Also, I like the Raspberry. I'm waiting patiently for it to go on sale. :P

Thank you Wen. Wow it does fit a lot! I tried them on at Nordies and I can't decide which color so I got both from the presale. I am thinking they may be hard to find and such good price at around $150 each.

Last edited:
^^i got the last blue one in Nordstrom and it's lovely.....suprisingly big (substantial) you can fit a zc, keys, makeup , cellphone and more without it looking bulky....i got it for 40% and i will call to price adjust for lower today....you will love it....i'd wait to get raspberry at least for 2 weeks...cuz it may go lower, but at those prices if you really like it i wouldn't chance it.......anyway...good luck!

^^i got the last blue one in Nordstrom and it's lovely.....suprisingly big (substantial) you can fit a zc, keys, makeup , cellphone and more without it looking bulky....i got it for 40% and i will call to price adjust for lower today....you will love it....i'd wait to get raspberry at least for 2 weeks...cuz it may go lower, but at those prices if you really like it i wouldn't chance it.......anyway...good luck!

Hi there Aggie! How much more discount will you get with the PA? Is this on sale at Bloomies? Thanks!

i would price adjust to 128$ or try the bloomies route...i called today...they said i should call on friday cuz that's when they can do adjustments on merchandise.