Anyone own this diaper bag??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467113709.040170.jpg
    Really considering this diaper bag. I have a 17 month old and plan to have another soon. Plus it's on sale!!Those that have it do you love it? Or even if you have anothwr print?

2. My brother and sister-in-law just had a baby about 10 days ago and got this exact diaper bag last week except they bought the classic canvas without the cute clouds like this one. It's nice, however I was a little put off by it with the Velcro closure. I feel like for the price Gucci could have used a snap button or a magnetic closure. The diaper changing mat is nice too.

I really love this cute clouds and thunder print though. It really is adorable and if it's on sale then even better! However if the Velcro closure bothers you then I wouldn't suggest it. If it doesn't then you should totally get it.

Congrats on your 17 month old and on your future baby as well!