Anyone own the Ugg ultimate boot?

Jan 20, 2009
Hi, I need help with size on these boots. for normal shoes I wear 6 and so far the only Ugg boots I own are the Ugg classics and I have to size down to a 5. I was wondering if the fit for these boots are the same as the classics? Any help or input will be appreciated. TIA!

Last edited:
it's almost all I buy :biggrin:
These run 1/2 size big too as there's no half sizes. I'm a 7.5-8 and I take a 7 in these.
These are much more durable than the other Uggs, the soles are VERY structured and thicker.

^ ITA...they just 'look' so much better than the regular classic line..I have these in the 'short' style..LOVE them..and what Swanky said about the sizing is true..I normally take 7.5-8 and got these in a 7 and they are perfect...

Mine haven't. The fur inside has softened and feels a little roomier, but because of how thick the soles are they don't lose their shape at all or truly "stretch".

I wear a 5 in the classics, but I found the Ugg Ultimate (short) was more true to size. I ended up getting a 6. I don't think these stretch much like the classics due to the more structured rubber toe front. But I love the Ultimates. I wear them the most.

I have a pair of these (love them!)... my classic uggs are an 8 and stretched out a lot, I got the same size in the ultimates but they haven't stretched out anywhere near as much