Anyone own the Ugg ultimate boot?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away seven more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 3, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2010
    Hi, I need help with size on these boots. for normal shoes I wear 6 and so far the only Ugg boots I own are the Ugg classics and I have to size down to a 5. I was wondering if the fit for these boots are the same as the classics? Any help or input will be appreciated. TIA!

2. it's almost all I buy :biggrin:
    These run 1/2 size big too as there's no half sizes. I'm a 7.5-8 and I take a 7 in these.
    These are much more durable than the other Uggs, the soles are VERY structured and thicker.

3. ^ ITA...they just 'look' so much better than the regular classic line..I have these in the 'short' style..LOVE them..and what Swanky said about the sizing is true..I normally take 7.5-8 and got these in a 7 and they are perfect...

4. thanks ladies! one more thing, do they stretch out over time like the classics do?

5. Agree with the other posts about sizing down. I haven't noticed any stretching and I've had mine for 10 years :okay:

6. Mine haven't. The fur inside has softened and feels a little roomier, but because of how thick the soles are they don't lose their shape at all or truly "stretch".

7. I wear a 5 in the classics, but I found the Ugg Ultimate (short) was more true to size. I ended up getting a 6. I don't think these stretch much like the classics due to the more structured rubber toe front. But I love the Ultimates. I wear them the most.

8. I wear a 5 in both classic and ultimate. But there is a bit more room in the ultimate.

9. I am usually a seven and I wear a six with mine!! I think they are even more comfterable than the classic uggs :smile:

10. I have a pair of these (love them!)... my classic uggs are an 8 and stretched out a lot, I got the same size in the ultimates but they haven't stretched out anywhere near as much

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice