Anyone own the NEW Dylan Medium Bowler?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone own this new bag on the LP site?

2. I'm also interested in seeing a modeling pix as there isn't any on LP site, just can't imagine how big it is when carried.

3. I'm this close to ordering it because I'm dying to know what it looks like too! It is a nice size according to the measurement but it seems little next to the oversized handle.

4. I own it in Smoke. I love it for the exception that it is smaller than what I thought it would be. I am not used to carrying small purses. It still fits my wallet, camera, phone, and other small essentials. My husband really likes it. I don't regret buying it :yahoo:

5. could you post pictures? It does seem small, even though they describe it as "medium" or do you own the small?

6. I hope I did this right...:confused1:

Attached Files:

7. looks very cute on you!!!!:tup:

8. ohhh i love it, its gorgeous!!
    thanks and congrats on your amazing bag :smile:

9. It's fabulous! It looks great on you!

10. Wow! I love it! It is a great size! And I love the color too! Thanks for posting pics!

11. Thanks, I'm glad you girls love the bag! ;)

12. Remember how everyone thought the handles were too big for the bag?? Well, I think LP knows what it's doing because that bag looks absolutely fantastic on mawygrrl23!

Thanks for the model shot mawygrrl23. :tup: