Anyone own the Mercer Large MP?

pursemonkey

monkeyseemonkeybuy
O.G.
Jul 3, 2008
I can't find much info on this one when I'm searching, and couldn't find ANY modeling pics. Does anyone have this bag who might be willing to share some? The strap drop sounds a bit long but it's hard to tell b/c the top of the bag seems to have quite a bit of slouch to it. If anyone has this or has tried it on or just wants to chime in I'd be grateful! Thanks as always, my TPF lovelies:heart:

here is a couple of snazzy modeling pics...please excuse the dirty mirror and messy room!!

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    170.4 KB · Views: 90
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    179.6 KB · Views: 89
Thanks so much for the pics, Bonnie! That really helps! I'm only 5'2" so I don't know if the drop would be too long for me, but it sure looks great on you!
Barmakianbags, you're just a little tiny thing!! (And I don't get to say that to other people very often!)

I know! I'm meeting with a personal trainer tomorrow and I think I'll print those modeling pics out and say, "Get me these guns!" :biguns:
Thanks again for your help, Bonnie! I'll keep ya posted...;) *walks away humming "chestnuts roasting on an open fire..."