Anyone own the Loeffler Randall Snake Embossed Matilde?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was so lucky I just ordered these snake Matildes on NM.com on sale :biggrin: For those that own them, do the "scales" peel off at all? I can't tell whether it is a print on the leather or actual pieces of scale to look like snake skin. I assume the quality is top notch as with other LRs... but just wanted to check.

Thanks!!! :smile:

2. Can you post a picture?

3. Very pretty! I briefly ordered (and returned) a pair of Ramona snap pumps in that style of leather. I remember thinking the leather quality was good. The shoe was too narrow and that's why it went back. Lovely boots.

4. ^^Thanks for your reply Pishi! Yes, I would expect that the quality of the leather is very good but thanks for confirming.

PS I was very very close to ordering the Ramonas as well (in grey leather from Shopbop) - but glad I didn't as I have wide-ish feet!

5. I found the sizing to be really weird for me. I ended up having to go down half a size, but even then it didn't fit properly. I think the boots fit better.