Anyone Own "The Find" bags? Please share your input!

asark

"I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list."
O.G.
May 23, 2007
Canada
I just purchased one on eBay and was wondering if I should be suffering any remorse..?? I should have asked before taking the plunge, but the bag was just $100 (I am hoping it was well spent). If you could share your opinion regarding quality, lining material, and anything else about "The Find" bags I would really appreciate it!

missisa07

(Isabel)
O.G.
Jun 1, 2007
Hawaii
I've heard of them. My mom owns a few bags from then that are really nice! They sell on one of those television shopping shows. I'm thinking either Shop NBC or HSN.

Lvbabydoll

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
California
My mom has a couple but never uses them. She had to send one back once because it was missing a stone on the buckle. :Push:
They're available on Shop NBC:

http://www.shopnbc.com/SearchM/Default.aspx?page=LIST&category=Apparel%20%26%20Accessories|t330&prop=The%20Find|916&catprop=916&cm_re=NAV-_-The%20Find-_-N

asark

"I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list."
O.G.
May 23, 2007
Canada
Yes thank you! I just found them on ShopNBC! Funny that most of the styles there are not quite my style! *sigh* I hope this one has no studs missing... (there are no stones on mine, lol)! I'll post some pics - the pic on the ebay auction isn't the greatest... I feel like I've purchased a mystery package! :smile:

Luna

wheeeee
O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
nyc
i've watched the woman who supposedly "designs" them on HSN, I think.. she has a crazy funny accent... mostly i find her bags are overpriced... or tackylooking.. but there is an occasional decent design that comes by

Lvbabydoll

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
California
^Actually from hearing her talk one the shows, she has designed for more high end brands/designers. But they're never allowed to say which one so I'm not sure who it was.

Lvbabydoll

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
California
Yes thank you! I just found them on ShopNBC! Funny that most of the styles there are not quite my style! *sigh* I hope this one has no studs missing... (there are no stones on mine, lol)! I'll post some pics - the pic on the ebay auction isn't the greatest... I feel like I've purchased a mystery package! :smile:
Lol good luck! :tup: