Anyone own the extra wide enamel H clic clac bracelet??

pants

O.G.
Jun 10, 2008
I love the pictures I have seen of the extra wide enamel H clic clac bracelet. I have a very narrow little wrist and I'm petite...would this bracelet look too big on me you think?? I like the white enamel H and grey bracelet.Thanks soo much for your advice.

my wrist is 5.5 inches and i have several extra wide clic clacs... i love them and i think they look perfectly fine

this is the one you are interested in i believe?
D1E66F17-EB95-4ADA-B6FF-4A9427BBD319-2306-000001C4BB435344_zpsa286fd8f.jpg

my wrist is 5.5 inches and i have several extra wide clic clacs... i love them and i think they look perfectly fine

this is the one you are interested in i believe?
D1E66F17-EB95-4ADA-B6FF-4A9427BBD319-2306-000001C4BB435344_zpsa286fd8f.jpg
Yes Carlinha, This is the one I love...it looks beautiful on you!! I just meausured my wrist-it is also 5.5 inches- hopefully it will look as good on me:smile:) Thank you for your reply!!

oh yes..that's it!! gosh you have amazing memory carlinha..:smile: sorry to hear you missed it but it may pop again!

hahahaa i have selective memory... i only remember the fun stuff but forget everything else :P :girlwhack:

Wow carlinha even your nails match your accessories. This pic is too enabling.

hahahaa thanks jadeite! i did get the nail colors done around christmas to match the medor and spike pigalle louboutins i just got :blush:

Yes Carlinha, This is the one I love...it looks beautiful on you!! I just meausured my wrist-it is also 5.5 inches- hopefully it will look as good on me:smile:) Thank you for your reply!!

i am sure it will look great on you! please post in the clic clac clubhouse thread!