anyone own the cite mm?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. what are your thoughts on the bag????

2. i used to LOVE this bag!! i saw so many people carrying it when i went back to japan to visit .....

i gave it away to one of my employees(at the time, and it was still almost brand-new!!) as a bonus! to be honest..... I MISS IT!

3. I have the big cite... It just sits in its box and waits. I never use it

4. I was considering this bag a while back but since it didnt seem to be very popular I didnt get it...but i still want it

5. It's really cute..my mom has the GM and I borrow it sometimes. I'd get it if you can..it's definitely not one you see all the time :yes:

6. It looks like such a cute bag and it can be carried on the shoulder. No bags for now but, I may add it too my list of potential future bags. Right now I have 4 mono canvas bags and do not want to tire of mono canvas so I better stay away from it...thanks everyone for your input and feedback on the bag..