Anyone own the 2011 Coach Skates Fob style# 93013

Aug 14, 2006
I'm from Canada - and never once saw this fob in the store at all.

Can someone post a picture of this on their purse? I would appreciate this a lot. I will have to buy this at a premium price on ebay :crybaby:

which I rarely do. I want to see how the skates look and how they are holding up, the 'mink'.

I hope someone can post!

Attachments

• 93013_svmc_a0.jpg
    93013_svmc_a0.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 324
I just got mine so I don't know how they are going to hold up. The clip doesn't fit over the heavier rings on some of my bags. This is the first Coach charm I have ever gotten. It is extremely cute!

Attachments

• 001small.jpg
    001small.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 294
It's not allowed to be sold in Canada because the pom poms on them are made of Mink. Import/Export laws prohibit items made of Mink to be imported and sold in Canada.

It's not allowed to be sold in Canada because the pom poms on them are made of Mink. Import/Export laws prohibit items made of Mink to be imported and sold in Canada.
I don't see why they have to use mink. It wouldn't make me love it any less if the pompoms were fake fur.
In California, they can't import python, but they can import other kinds of snakeskin.

I don't see why they have to use mink. It wouldn't make me love it any less if the pompoms were fake fur.
In California, they can't import python, but they can import other kinds of snakeskin.
I think faux fur would of been fine - or no fur at all, the skates are so nicely made, I love the leather look and its nice it's a pair of skates. I love the way it looks on your purse.
I even had my sister who was in Hawaii in December - it was sold out in Hawaii, so I had no luck. I loved this charm since it was launched. I phoned all the Coach stores here in Vancouver, had no luck.
I've had mine for a month and it's held up really well. Hopefully it continues to do so. It really is a super cute fob!
I wondered about the fragile looking fur. It would make me sad if a pom pom falls off.

I just got mine so I don't know how they are going to hold up. The clip doesn't fit over the heavier rings on some of my bags. This is the first Coach charm I have ever gotten. It is extremely cute!
It's extremely cute!

I from Canada (Vancouver) too and I fell in love with the skates charm as soon as someone posted a photo of it online earlier this fall (I also have the skates keyring too). I happen to be in San Francisco in mid November and was able to pick one up at the mall in Union Square. I love using it and it holds up well. I hope the white part of the skates doesn't get dirty though.

If you get a chance to go across the border, I hope you will be able to find one for yourself.

I from Canada (Vancouver) too and I fell in love with the skates charm as soon as someone posted a photo of it online earlier this fall (I also have the skates keyring too). I happen to be in San Francisco in mid November and was able to pick one up at the mall in Union Square. I love using it and it holds up well. I hope the white part of the skates doesn't get dirty though.

If you get a chance to go across the border, I hope you will be able to find one for yourself.

I'm only paying 5.00 more :yahoo: - some sellers are over doing it with their prices or they don't ship to Canada. I've been waiting for this charm since late October as well. It's going to be hard with the rain - I hope it doesn't get dirty either. I will enjoy this charm when it comes.

I'm only paying 5.00 more :yahoo: - some sellers are over doing it with their prices or they don't ship to Canada. I've been waiting for this charm since late October as well. It's going to be hard with the rain - I hope it doesn't get dirty either. I will enjoy this charm when it comes.

I tend to baby my bags so I avoid using them in the rain. Considering where we live, this means that I don't get to use my bags very often;).