anyone own madewell boots?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I don't own the first ones, but I tried them on in store and they are soo sooo gorgeous. It was just a display so I didnt even check the size, I just slipped my feet in (hehe). The leather is really beautiful!

2. ^^ thanks! I think I am going to have to try them on...

3. #5 Oct 7, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2010
    I'm after these as well...they are really nice looking basic riding boots..if you get them will you post pics?:flowers:

Where would you go to see these?
    I am not sure what store they would be in..

ETA..I see now..no stores in Oregon...boo.

4. i just ordered the archive leather boots from shopbop last night. i went to madewell yesterday to try out the sizing and i had to go a whole size down. they look nice and the calves arent as wide as all the other brands...im thinking about getting the brown color too now

5. ^ Please post pics if you can when you get them:yes::flowers:....I was reading reviews and noticed some said they were wide at the top??

6. eep a whole size down?? I ordered my normal size...and now they're basically all sold out on the shopbop website :sad:. Hopefully other people made the same mistake as I did and there will be a lot of returns!

Were they wide at the top? I am looking for narrow-er boots because my calves are skinny to begin with

7. Does anyone have the tall suede boots from the madewell website? They look promising but I wasn't sure about the quality.

8. hey guys i got my boots a couple days ago and here are the pics! i'm usually a size 7 or 7.5 and i had to get a 6. i must say that for the 7 and 6.5 the calves were HUGE on me. the 6 is pretty okay for the opening but the ankle is still kinda loose but thats okay for riding boots for me since i have a hard time buying boots bc of my legs...for reference my calves are ~12.75in in circumference.

Attached Files:

9. I got my size 8's (I am a size 8) and they were huge...I re-bought the size 7 after stalking them on shopbop. I am not thrilled about the loose ankle, but it's to be expected with boots with no zipper. I think they are very good quality for the price (esp with the 20% off).

10. I was wondering if anyone has more pics of these boots...I'm still on a flat black riding boot search.....thanks!!!