Anyone own/lie Etro bags?

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Don't know whether I like it personally, but it's certainly different.

[​IMG]

2. There was one style that I absolutely loved, but never bought. Otherwise, I find them hit or miss. For me, they often combine way too many different patterns on a single bag.

I was in the Etro store in Rome in October, they had several very nice bags, but I didn't find one I loved enough to buy. :sad:

3. i came across an ad for them in one of my magazines and the bag they had shown was gorgeous but way too much $$, I went and looked a their site but just didn't find much more of them appealing.

4. I thought this one, that djgirl1976 had her eye on, was lovely:

[​IMG]

I agree that they can be a bit hit and miss. But then I think that about a lot of designers. :yes:

5. There is a store in my town that just recently started carrying them but I haven't gone in and looked, but my husband did stop at the window of the store oen day and comment that he liked one of their bags. It had a lot going on so I was surprised.