Anyone own Le Cajole mini chain bag?

SpecialK

O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
So after years of no longer buying Balenciaga I have become obsessed with Le Cajole! I’ve seen tons of posts and unboxing videos of the XS but I was wondering if anyone has or has tried the mini? I just love that you have the option of both the chain or the strap. I have yet to try to find it in my local store and wanted to see if anyone else has seen it and can compare it to the size of any other mini bags? Curious to know how much it holds. Thanks! 1D697A57-19B6-41A3-BD89-0F3B99A1D08C.png

I have this indeed - and love it. My everyday WOC -although a mini bag essentially. fits the basic essentials and it really looks brand new after using it every day for a couple of months now. I ended up buying the 'small la Cagole' because of this as well.

Reactions: Namwan-
Hi! I have this one you posted for six months now and love it. I usually wear it to go out at night/occasions I don´t need to carry a lot, its versatility with the two straps options is amazing and it´s pretty durable as well (I worn it in several clubs and festivals and the bag still looks brand new).

I bought the heart keychain to use with this mini, but have to say that weights a bit on the bag, so I don´t use it a lot. Sharing some pics!

IMG_4556.jpeg

48CBA595-2AD2-47B7-B497-F1B4073A4932.jpg

9ACDCD27-B72C-43EE-A99F-26518CDC5038.jpg

143610B0-2FFF-48CC-B6CB-6B125F4BDD2B.jpg

I have this indeed - and love it. My everyday WOC -although a mini bag essentially. fits the basic essentials and it really looks brand new after using it every day for a couple of months now. I ended up buying the 'small la Cagole' because of this as well.
Do you like the small or the mini more?