Anyone own Kooba Sienna????

That does! I hate it that I waited a ay to think about it (as I had bought anoher Botkier 2 days before) and they were sold out. Is revolve for sure the real deal? The picture looks different then most of the other ones that I have seen. There are so many "stores" selling on line I such a chicken that I would almost pay full price to be sure.

Thanks

I just checked out that coupon and it says that it excludes all Kooba, but I would still try to call and use it anyways. I recently bought my espresso kooba at active endeavors. Most of the bags on ebay are fake and you can tell since the leather is more stiff and not nearly as soft and luxurious looking. In fact if you type imitation sienna kooba in the yahoo browser, you will find imitation sites with bags that mirror the ebay ones. Aldo Shoes is also selling an imitation black Sienna for $50, but having the real one is definitely worth the money.

Hi! I bought a used Kooba Sienna in luggage color on EBay. It is gorgeous but it has a stain on one side. The seller agreed to let me send it back, which I'm sad to do but it would always bother me. So, my question is: is the leather on the "new" Kooba's like the original? (kind of a pebble texture). Does the texture and feel of the leather vary from brown to brown? I''m debating whether to buy a new luggage at the Kooba site or try to get a better deal on Espresso on one of the other sites. I just don't want any more surprises or disappointments. . . any guidance would be much appreciated!

DeborahSue: Welcome! There have been several different types of leather used on the Siennas. I have the Luggage, and yes, it's kind of thick and sturdy. The ones that followed (olive, orange, nutmeg) were MUCH smoother and softer. I believe Cognac was similar in texture but had a more veiny appearance. Espresso and *I think* black are a heavier texture, closer to the Luggage but different.

My personal favorite is Luggage but you probably can't get that one with a discount anywhere. I know they've re-relaeased the Cream, did they bring out Luggage again as well?

Sorry it took me so long to get here-- I own a Sienna!! It's black and I really love it. I was never quite sure if I would (i heard many mixed feelings), but I think it is practical and perfect.

Hi Daisy, thanks for the information exactly what I wanted to know. The official Kooba site is still featuring the luggage at full retail. That's the only place I can find one in that color now.

I'm getting one in cognac from the store!!! Should be here in a few days! I was so happy that as I reread the post here, I forgot to ask what color the linng is, it doesn't matter though. I just wish they made wallets to match! I'll post pictures when it comes in. I think that it is going to be a great size and be so comfortable to carry. They also said that they were gettin in a new colors cream and desert. (Full price though)

Just received an Espresso Sienna from Active Endeavors. The leather is soft and smooth but feels rather thin and not nearly as nice as the leather on the luggage Sienna (the stained one that I had to return). Also, it seems from pics that some of the Siennas that had the nice pebbly leather on one side had a smoother thinner leather on the other. This was true of the luggage one I had to return. I just have an impression that Kooba has gone to a thinner leather -- whether to save cost or to make the bag lighter weight -- than the original luggage Kooba. Anyone else have any ideas ?

DRLISA, I would contact Sarah at lunaboston.com. I actually rec'd the Cognac Sienna last Monday from the store- it was the last one. I returned it later in the week b/c I thought it was too big for me. You can ask her if they still have it- don't forget the coupon code- grechen to get 20% off.

The bag is beautiful, the leather is thick and very rich looking, but since I'm 5'1", I thought it was just a tiny bit too big for me. I'm either going to get the Scarlett or the Mia (Spring 2006).

lunaboston also told me that b/c of new franchising rules, they cannot post some spring 2006 bags online, so I would call if you want a different bag.

Good luck!

Wow, I hate to say it but I already bought it! I called right after they sold their last one and asked them to notify me if anyone returned one (as I have seen here how many people try bags then return them.) She told me it was being returned and I bought it right then and should be getting it tommorrow. I think that NM still has that color as I was gettin ready to buy it there as that is the only color that I wanted it in. (Of course now I have seen the new cream and want that too.)

I switched over to my new espresso one today and I just love it. It smells so good and the leather is so nice and smushy and distressed I'm not all worried about beating it up like some bags I have. The only thing I don't like is that the inside pockets are so big but my phone hasn't gone anywhere yet so I guess it's not a big deal. Now I have my eye on the Marcelle :lol: