Anyone own Kooba Sienna????

Thanks for replying. When I look at the black bags, they tend to look just a bit different than the other colors. I'll have to try to track them down locally to see it for myself I guess.

Bjara said:
I purchased one from NM.com, and it had the new Spring lavender lining in it. It used to be a greenish color. It is all one color, and sort of a faux suede material. The Claudia also had this same lining.

Kooba's black is really pretty....almost has a sparkle to it.

This is a nice color on NM

NMV6671_mn.jpg

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod25930005&parentId=cat7810731&masterId=cat8560731&index=0&cmCat=handbags4

Handbagaddict- thanks so much for the 20% code at www.lunaboston.com. I had literally just purchased the cognac Sienna an hour before. I called the store and asked if I could still use the coupon code and they were very nice to let me have the additional discount- even though the sale had already been processed and shipped out the door. I received the Sienna today and it is beautiful- I was wavering between the b-bag or Sienna, and now I'm convinced I deserve both.

For those of you interested in the Sienna, it really is a beautiful bag and even better that I got it on "sale". I would usually never buy a bag on sale but I emailed Kate at Kooba.com and she said the only difference between the Sienna from Fall05 and Spring06 is the lining (which several people on this post have already confirmed is lavender for Spring).

ade333 said:
Handbagaddict- thanks so much for the 20% code at www.lunaboston.com. I had literally just purchased the cognac Sienna an hour before. I called the store and asked if I could still use the coupon code and they were very nice to let me have the additional discount- even though the sale had already been processed and shipped out the door. I received the Sienna today and it is beautiful- I was wavering between the b-bag or Sienna, and now I'm convinced I deserve both.

For those of you interested in the Sienna, it really is a beautiful bag and even better that I got it on "sale". I would usually never buy a bag on sale but I emailed Kate at Kooba.com and she said the only difference between the Sienna from Fall05 and Spring06 is the lining (which several people on this post have already confirmed is lavender for Spring).

You're welcome! I'm glad you like it. I really like my Kooba Sienna too.

Ladies,

How much stuff can you put in your Sienna? Ineed a really big bag and it is so hard to tell from just measurements?

Thnaks. I'm seriously thinking I need to order one as well.

Inky Paws said:
Ladies,

How much stuff can you put in your Sienna? Ineed a really big bag and it is so hard to tell from just measurements?

Thnaks. I'm seriously thinking I need to order one as well.

You can fit a lot of stuff. I carried in it a reading book, a pretty large wallet, my cell phone, bottled water, an ipod, and makeup. They all fit fine.