anyone own fine jewelry pieces from lv?

love86

O.G.
Aug 28, 2007
hi. i had a bag with some quailtiy issues so got store credit for about 4500. i actually dont have any bags i want at the moment and was thinking maybe i will purchase a fine jewelry piece. probably a bracelet... i like the blossom or lockit collection... does anyone own pieces from these collection? and how do you like it? i never purchased fine jewelry pieces from lv before.mainly i just never thought they are worth the pricetag but these collections are really appealing as far as looks go... any thoughts will be appreciated. thank u. Screenshot_20170226-102405.png Screenshot_20170226-102450.png

Attachments

cafecreme15

Jan 5, 2015
I don't own any LV fine jewelry, but I LOVE the diamond blossom bb bracelet. The lockit bracelet doesn't seem worth it to me, at that price. It is more than some of the basic Cartier Love bracelets!

Reactions: j19

sand

O.G.
Feb 18, 2007
I have a yellow gold and diamond Empriente pendant that I got 5 years ago as a 10 year anniversary present that I still love and wear almost every single day. It has held up incredibly well and I still get compliments on it to this day (I do want to mention that we did buy a longer and slightly thicker chain from LV to replace the thinner chain it came with).

The Lockit bracelet looks absolutely gorgeous! Have fun choosing your piece.

Guuci4Me

O.G.
Dec 14, 2008
I really want the pink gold wire bracelet but have to wait until fall when I've saved enough money for it.

love86

O.G.
Aug 28, 2007
thank u so much for the thoughts! i am going to go see them in real person tomorrow. glad to know lv fine jewelry holds up well over time! i love the lockit but it is priced pretty high so i am going to have to see it in real person to decide . cartier love bracelet is gorgeous too but way too many of those seen on people... including my sisters lol. so i want something simple but a little different:smile: