anyone own coach bag stye # 11863?

Jul 20, 2009
Im suppose to pick up the bag tonight but wanted to know if anyone owned it and if so did they like the bag?
also i like medium to large size bags..if you own it..how big is it.

im also hoping ill be able to clean the bag

pictures posted below

is it worth $40?

thanks so much for any info!

IMG03168.jpg

IMG03175.jpg

Jul 20, 2009
no im already 100% sure it is. i guess your seeing the C's near the bottom corner stitching?
it seems common with this bag. just search it online and you will see what im talking about. I know this bag is authentic

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
That bag is 100% authentic!!! I used to own one of her sisters!!! Same line and color combo, different style! Very much worth $40 bucks!!!

Here's my best advice for cleaning khaki signature!!!I purchased a med. used Carly a year or two ago that was FILTHY and when I got done with these steps it looked like it was maybe gently used for a month!!!

-Go ahead and scrub the bag lightly with a SOFT brush (I used a soft toothbrush) with warm water (just luke warm) and Dawn or Palmolive liquid dishsoap.
Concentrate on the areas where the dirt is the worst but still try and go over the better majority of the bag!!!
-Let the bag TOTALLY dry!!! This means for a day or two!!!!
-Now get one of the ORIGINAL Mr. Clean magic erasers and go back over the bag totally, concentrating on any areas that still showed a bit of soiling!!!
-Let the bag dry 100% again and spray with Apple ran/stainguard. Be carefull when spraying this particular leather because I had the EXACT SAME LEATHER TRIM, same color and everything and when I got a spot of scotchguard on it, you could lightly see it!! I'd recommend trying to wrap the handles the best you can.

Make sure and either test a spot of the leather with a water spot before cleaning. I had brown leather with the Carly and opted to go ahead and get all the leather wet to keep it the same color. I conditioned it afterwards and all was well. I would recommend being more cautious with this rasberry colored leather!!!

Let her dry & ENJOY!! This color of leather with the khaki is VERY PRETTY together IMO!!!

You can't go wrong for $40 bucks!!!

BagLdy003

O.G.
Apr 29, 2009
on the bottom left hand corner it is fraying...other than that it is a good deal for $40.00 and they size is def medium to large! I have seen it and the 2 colors are beautiful together (the pink and brown).

Jul 20, 2009
That bag is 100% authentic!!! I used to own one of her sisters!!! Same line and color combo, different style! Very much worth $40 bucks!!!

Here's my best advice for cleaning khaki signature!!!I purchased a med. used Carly a year or two ago that was FILTHY and when I got done with these steps it looked like it was maybe gently used for a month!!!

-Go ahead and scrub the bag lightly with a SOFT brush (I used a soft toothbrush) with warm water (just luke warm) and Dawn or Palmolive liquid dishsoap.
Concentrate on the areas where the dirt is the worst but still try and go over the better majority of the bag!!!
-Let the bag TOTALLY dry!!! This means for a day or two!!!!
-Now get one of the ORIGINAL Mr. Clean magic erasers and go back over the bag totally, concentrating on any areas that still showed a bit of soiling!!!
-Let the bag dry 100% again and spray with Apple ran/stainguard. Be carefull when spraying this particular leather because I had the EXACT SAME LEATHER TRIM, same color and everything and when I got a spot of scotchguard on it, you could lightly see it!! I'd recommend trying to wrap the handles the best you can.

Make sure and either test a spot of the leather with a water spot before cleaning. I had brown leather with the Carly and opted to go ahead and get all the leather wet to keep it the same color. I conditioned it afterwards and all was well. I would recommend being more cautious with this rasberry colored leather!!!

Let her dry & ENJOY!! This color of leather with the khaki is VERY PRETTY together IMO!!!

You can't go wrong for $40 bucks!!!

thanks so much for all the info and help..you clean your bags the same way i do lol

i bought the bag..the outside is actually pretty clean! the corner spot looks really bad in the picture compared to irl. the pink leather is alittle worn..but could be way worse! the sealant needs fixing which i think i can do after i saw a forum on another lady who did it (wish me luck lol)

the inside was filthy!!!! makeup everywhere! and lots of pen marks. any help on how to clean this up? iv washed most of it out with a soap and wash cloth..but still pen marks and make up marks. this bag was well worth the money over all!:yahoo:

abdoutots

O.G.
Apr 27, 2008
I have this bag. It is sooo pretty, and you got an awesome deal on it. My only complaint with this particular bag is that the brown "trim" around the handles came loose on mine. It's not bad enough that I would take it in for repair, but just something to consider if you are picky about your bags.