Anyone own CELINE shoes? have questions!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,

Wondering if anyone has tried on or owns Celine heels? I'm looking to purchase a pair of heels but wondering how the sizing and width run? The website I want to purchase from shows EU38 = US37.5. Is that correct (I always thought EU37.5= US37.5)? I'm a US37.5 and wondering what size I should order.

Also do you know if these shoes generally run narrow or average width? Any comparisons to other brands? My feet do not fit into alot of designer brand shoes because they are too narrow. I generally wear alot of Cole Haan, Stuart Weitzman, Donald Pliner etc because I find them more generous in width/comfort.

Thanks!! :biggrin:

2. I've found that Celine shoes run about 1/2 a size small and are on the narrow side. I love them but they do pinch a bit more than some of my other shoes.

3. I am exactly a 38.5.

Usually in a shoe I may have to go down to 38 and in a boot up to 39.

My Celine shoes are 38.5 and fit pefectly

But if you have slightly wider feet perhaps you should go up half a size :yes:

4. :bump:

How did it go with those Celine´s, snowbrdgrl?

I am considering a pair of Celine sandals, and could really using sizing help. Does anyone know if the sandals run TTS or small? Thank you! :flowers: