Anyone own any Van Cleef and Arpels?

blondekittygirl...your jewels are to die for....so beautiful...im drooling over here:drool: :heart:

the bracelet eva gave out had 1 motif and it had a thin gold strand.
as for the MOP 19 with 5 motif...it's 4000.00 it was 3700.00 like 2 months ago but they had a price increase

Solidgold2, thank you very much, you are soo sweet! :tender:

The MOP 19 is $4000 already?
WOW! Quite expensive for such a little piece!
When did they have a price increase, just 2 month a go ?
I paid for the bracelet it self around $2,500 and for Alhamra charm was $1,000, but it was last year...

blondekittygirl - your bracelet is amazing!!!
I called for some prices:

Magic Alhambra 16 Motif necklave - $12,900
Magic A 10 Motif necklace, $4k
11 Motif necklace with large center piece - $9,800
Magic Alhambra is the collection with the clovers in different sizes

Vintage Alhambra 20 Motif, 30" long necklace $8k (I think this is the best value. You can double it.)
There is also a 10 Motif, can't remember price.

Solidgold2, thank you very much, you are soo sweet! :tender:

The MOP 19 is $4000 already?
WOW! Quite expensive for such a little piece!
When did they have a price increase, just 2 month a go ?
I paid for the bracelet it self around $2,500 and for Alhamra charm was $1,000, but it was last year...

im sorry i confused you
the classic alhambra MOP 19 inch im referring to is the necklace that has 5 motifs that is 4k...i went to the store and tried it on
do you use your bracelet a lot? is it easy to care for?

greentea...im a little confused what is the magic alhambra?
im asking because it had 10 motifs and it's for 4k
same price for the classic mop 5 motif necklace...i wonder if that would be better to get?!

also...does anyone know the price for the earring that mariah carey is wearing in the picture above??

Greentea,
Thank you for the price list
I don't really remember the difference between Magic Alhambra 16 Motif necklave and 16
I was in VC&A a month a go and i tried it one the one for $9,800 i believe.
It is very long and you can wear it double around neck, it is sooo pretty.
I have to see now the 16 Motif Magic Alhambra.
Just curious if VC&A will have another price increase anytime soon

solidgold2,
I do not wear my bracelet at all
This summer i wear Marc Davis bangles all the time :tender:
It is not very comfortable to wear after all for everyday, the charm is quite long,it's more for a special occasion , at least for me
They way i would wear it looks like a Tiffany bracelet with heart charm
BTW, you can add more charms on this bracelet, and you can wear charm as a pendant as well :smile:
I was thinking to buy 2 more charms
Maybe turquoise alhambra and something else :hrmm:

Blondekittygirl.... the turquoise alhambra would be amazing the color is divine and would look stunning! if you do get it i hope you post pictures:rolleyes:

Greentea... thank you for clarifing it for me ...i think im going to get the vintage necklace :tender::nuts:

Solidgold
You should get the Vintage Alhamra
It really looks stunning and it's very classy piece, you'll be wearing for years to come! :yes:

I will get Magic Alhambra for sure, but first i decide to purchase the diamond studs earrings and it's not that easy to find good one for a good price... much easier to get Alhambra, but first things first...:smile:
I may get some charms as well, don't know just yet
I love bags as well :girlsigh: 2 charms = 1 bag :?:

Here is last pictures of my VC&A Cadenas Watch with a cat in the background :roflmfao:
Love them :love:

blondekittygirl...your watch is amazing...you must get lots of compliments when you wear it!:smile:

i am going to get it but i wonder if the pearl will lose it's luster if i wear it alot....

and i am a huge bag lover and it's a little hard for me to spend this amount of money when it's not on a bag :sweatdrop:
but i will lol