Anyone own an olive Silverado???

What style silverado style are you referring to? I have an olive silverado tote and wear it with most anything since most of my wardrobe colors are earth tones and neutrals. I would never wear it with pastel pinks or blues.

I saw this one recently (half price too ;), which is fab for a python!), and actually thought gosh that would go with a lot of colours.
Browns, and creams and beiges especially, but green goes with alot of pastel colours too :smile:
greensilv.jpg

tod said:
What style silverado style are you referring to? I have an olive silverado tote and wear it with most anything since most of my wardrobe colors are earth tones and neutrals. I would never wear it with pastel pinks or blues.

It's the one talked about in this thread; only it's in olive. I'm attracted to how light it is when filled with all my stuff as I dislike heavy handbags..

http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe/chloe-silverado-hobo-please-help-32634.html

Actually just found this picture on a thread started by SoCal earlier this year. It's a great deal so I'm torn.

9927d1143760203-chloe-silverado-bags-s06-chloe-silverado-008.jpg

Jayge, I love the olive color!!! It has a lot of mustard undertones in it. so rich and versatile IMO. I cant speak for this style because i've never seen it IRL but as far as the color, it's gorgeous!