Anyone own an olive Silverado???

1. I have a chance to buy an olive silverado. I'm wondering if anyone has one and what colors they tend to wear with it.

2. I have never seen an olive silverado, but it must be beautiful. I love that color, I think its a great neutral, it will go with almost everything,

3. I love the olive color. I already owned a chocolate silverado so I couldn't justifying buying the olive, but it is one gorgeous color. I think it would go with about anything!!!

4. What style silverado style are you referring to? I have an olive silverado tote and wear it with most anything since most of my wardrobe colors are earth tones and neutrals. I would never wear it with pastel pinks or blues.

5. I saw this one recently (half price too ;), which is fab for a python!), and actually thought gosh that would go with a lot of colours.
    Browns, and creams and beiges especially, but green goes with alot of pastel colours too :smile:
    [​IMG]

6. It's the one talked about in this thread; only it's in olive. I'm attracted to how light it is when filled with all my stuff as I dislike heavy handbags..

http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe/chloe-silverado-hobo-please-help-32634.html

Actually just found this picture on a thread started by SoCal earlier this year. It's a great deal so I'm torn.

[​IMG]

7. Jayge, I love the olive color!!! It has a lot of mustard undertones in it. so rich and versatile IMO. I cant speak for this style because i've never seen it IRL but as far as the color, it's gorgeous!

8. Jayge, I too have the olive and let me just say both of my Balenciagas have sat in the closet since I brought the silverado home.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice