Anyone own a reissue black metallic WOC?

Here you go.....

picture.php

itucci = are you debating between this and another WOC, or is this a "stand alone" decision? I am debating between this and the classic lambskin - if the reissue were available in lambskin, this would be it for me, but I was told that its not.

jedimasater- I have had many choices as far as the WOC and have come down to really wanting the reissue style either in the matte black or metallic black. The only lambskin available is the quilted with small CC hardware. Very pretty indeed but looked kinda plain on me.
Reconsider the reissue! They are gorgeous!

jedimasater- I have had many choices as far as the WOC and have come down to really wanting the reissue style either in the matte black or metallic black. The only lambskin available is the quilted with small CC hardware. Very pretty indeed but looked kinda plain on me.
Reconsider the reissue! They are gorgeous!

I agree - I like the reissue too. Is the matte black the distressed calfskin (that almost looks like cloth from a distance) as opposed to the metallic being the one with more sheen?

itucci = are you debating between this and another WOC, or is this a "stand alone" decision? I am debating between this and the classic lambskin - if the reissue were available in lambskin, this would be it for me, but I was told that its not.

In case you're still looking for a black quilted lambskin WOC, I just bought one (pre-sale) from Bloomingdale's South Coast Plaza. It has the reissue ruthenium hardware...and I think they had 2 left. PM me for my SA's info if you're interested:smile: She's very helpful and right now if you presale your bag you get a gift card of $15 for every $100 you spend. A month late, but I hope this helps.

Fantastic little bag! :drool: I'm seriously considering getting one... Those of you owning a WOC, do you like it, and when do you use it? Could it, in your opinion, be a good substitude for a small flap for example for going out? And does it hold the things you need for a day shopping or a night out, like a cell phone, a little makeup, transport pass, credit cards, bill, coins, etc?