Anyone own a reissue black metallic WOC?

ltucci

New Chanel Addict!
O.G.
Feb 25, 2006
T.O
Just wondering if anyone has any pictures of of the black metallic WOC in the reissue style.
I would love to see. I may purchase one!

jedimaster

O.G.
Dec 21, 2006
I am thinking about one too. Is it too dressy for everyday due to the patina, or does it not come accross as shiny in actual wear?

jedimaster

O.G.
Dec 21, 2006
itucci = are you debating between this and another WOC, or is this a "stand alone" decision? I am debating between this and the classic lambskin - if the reissue were available in lambskin, this would be it for me, but I was told that its not.

ltucci

New Chanel Addict!
O.G.
Feb 25, 2006
T.O
jedimasater- I have had many choices as far as the WOC and have come down to really wanting the reissue style either in the matte black or metallic black. The only lambskin available is the quilted with small CC hardware. Very pretty indeed but looked kinda plain on me.
Reconsider the reissue! They are gorgeous!

jedimaster

O.G.
Dec 21, 2006
I would be interested in the matte black, but they dont seem to be available in the local store. Any ideas where they may be in stock by phone?

jedimaster

O.G.
Dec 21, 2006
jedimasater- I have had many choices as far as the WOC and have come down to really wanting the reissue style either in the matte black or metallic black. The only lambskin available is the quilted with small CC hardware. Very pretty indeed but looked kinda plain on me.
Reconsider the reissue! They are gorgeous!
I agree - I like the reissue too. Is the matte black the distressed calfskin (that almost looks like cloth from a distance) as opposed to the metallic being the one with more sheen?

ltucci

New Chanel Addict!
O.G.
Feb 25, 2006
T.O
Oh, and my SA is Lisa Hamlin at NM Troy. They have both, the black matte and metallic.

c&ksmommy

Apr 23, 2008
itucci = are you debating between this and another WOC, or is this a "stand alone" decision? I am debating between this and the classic lambskin - if the reissue were available in lambskin, this would be it for me, but I was told that its not.
In case you're still looking for a black quilted lambskin WOC, I just bought one (pre-sale) from Bloomingdale's South Coast Plaza. It has the reissue ruthenium hardware...and I think they had 2 left. PM me for my SA's info if you're interested:smile: She's very helpful and right now if you presale your bag you get a gift card of $15 for every $100 you spend. A month late, but I hope this helps.

helenama

O.G.
Aug 13, 2008
Fantastic little bag! :drool: I'm seriously considering getting one... Those of you owning a WOC, do you like it, and when do you use it? Could it, in your opinion, be a good substitude for a small flap for example for going out? And does it hold the things you need for a day shopping or a night out, like a cell phone, a little makeup, transport pass, credit cards, bill, coins, etc?