Anyone own a pair of Ugg Bailey Button Krinkle Boots?

ejoy43

Mmmm Coach *nom nom*
O.G.
Jan 29, 2009
Hi everyone! I purchased these boots online at Nordies in the blackberry wine color. I was wondering if anyone here owns them. If so, what do you think of the krinkle look to them? I wanted to buy a new pair of Uggs and thought these were unique looking and seem easier to maintain since they are leather rather than suede. I read the reviews on the Nordies website and for the most part, people love the way they look. If anyone has real life pics too that would be great!

I just remembered I started this thread. The bad news is that my Nordies order got canceled. Must have run out of stock by the time my order got processed. The good news is that I may have found them online on a website that I verified against uggaustralia.com's list of authorized online retailers. If my order goes through, I just scored the boots for $117 shipped. That would be wonderful!

I haven't seen these boots in person yet though so that's the only thing I'm worried about. You said you loved the color and style so that's good. I'm worried about the krinkle design looking cheap. I'll update if my order goes through.

I just remembered I started this thread. The bad news is that my Nordies order got canceled. Must have run out of stock by the time my order got processed. The good news is that I may have found them online on a website that I verified against uggaustralia.com's list of authorized online retailers. If my order goes through, I just scored the boots for $117 shipped. That would be wonderful!

I haven't seen these boots in person yet though so that's the only thing I'm worried about. You said you loved the color and style so that's good. I'm worried about the krinkle design looking cheap. I'll update if my order goes through.

They did not look cheap at all! Please PM me the website if you don't mind sharing!

I think I know the site you found. I want the blackberry krinkles so bad I can taste it. I found a site that has them, but they are full price. I wear a 9 or 10 in uggs, so the 7 I found on sale just wouldn't work. Please post pics when you get them :smile:

^^ Yep, those were the ones I got! Last pair of 7's. They actually shipped yesterday. YAY! Success! So I'll post pics when they get here. But the site was onlineshoes.com. They have an outlet section to their site that has Ugg shoes on sale. I'm bookmarking this site for sure because they have some great deals. And like I said, this site is on uggaustralia.com's list of authorized online retailers.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind paying FP. I just haven't seen them in person so I don't really know what they look like. Finding them on sale was an added bonus. I've been stalking the Ugg deals thread for the regular blackberry wine Baileys since I think that color is on clearance, but I wanted the krinkles more since they are more unique. If I find anymore deals, I'll let you ladies know.

Last edited: