anyone own a Modern dame?

someday681

O.G.
Oct 2, 2009
The South
I've been looking for a hobo style bag with outside pockets, and I've been on the fence over Modern Dame. Does anyone own it? I'd love to see a modeling pic. Also, do you know if it was made in any of the other leathers under a different name?

Stole a pic from MHB below..Thanks!

Attachments

Odebdo

Luv my labs!
O.G.
Mar 15, 2009
Land of Labradors!
I don't think we have seen a reveal for this one yet...not sure if someone has seen it in person?

I don't think there is anything like this in another leather this season, but to be sure, you could ask TE!

Oboogie

Tano Junkie
Jan 7, 2009
I saw this in person at another store. I didn't really love it. It was . . . weird. The side pockets are bizarre. They just don't seem to sit right. They had several colors, but they were all in Lux.

To each her own, though, of course. It might be exactly what you are looking for.

someday681

O.G.
Oct 2, 2009
The South
Thanks, Odeb and Oboogie. I recently borrowed a bag on Avelle, and it had outer slip pockets on the side of the bag (LV Romance). I loved the bag, but it wasn't leather, so I've been trying to find something similar in leather. Hmm, I guess if I do take the plunge, I need to make sure I buy from somewhere with a good return policy!