Anyone own a mandara pm?

1. I tried one on at LV, and I find the edges of the straps quite sharp. Anyone own one and do u like it?:flowers:

2. Do you mean the Epi mandara? I have a red epi MM and it's a really comfortable shoulder bag, the strap stays up and you can get heaps in it. Plus mine was in a rainstorm and the water just wipes off it.:smile:

3. Rainstorm?:wtf: Didn't the inside get wet since there is no zipper? Do you find the edges of the straps sharp?

4. the epi mandara is a very practical bag and the bigger the size more better it is...:yes:

5. The MM I have stays closed pretty tight with the button clasp so it was still dry inside ( I was hurrying to get out of the rain as fast as i could though.) I don't feel the strap at all, it's a very comfortable bag to carry.

6. I have the mandara pm and i find the strap is fine. maybe the strap is more rigid when it's new but the leather does get softer after time. hope this helps.

7. I have the myrtille pm and it is a comfortable shoulder bag. It is my rain bag because the water just wipes off easily.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice