Anyone own a LV Abbesses messenger??

I have one and though I think it's a beautiful bag... I rarely use it. It's MY only LV bag that has the most pronounced LV pattern... I love it. It's so pretty. I take it out of the box and stare at it a lot. Weird huh? The bag is awkward on the side of the body, which is why I don't care for it much anymore. I agree with Eminere, I used to OBSESS about this bag.. now... I stare at it. LOL. I am also scared to use it because of the way it opens with the elastic clasp.

I have the Abbesses and loved the bag. I use the past tense because I loaned it to hubby while his LV briefcase was getting fixed. You guessed. His bag has long been back from LV but he has never returned my Abbesses. It's safe to say that it's his bag now. Hubby is 6'3" and a big guy... The bag looks great on him!

I'd say keep your Abbesses. Trust me a hand held bag will get tiresome rather quickly. Hope this helps.

Hi thanks again for the advice everyone. I would sell it straight away if i could get a proper price for it but i'm sure i won't. Even though it's in excellent condition i'm sure i'll make a big loss on it. I'll probably keep it and use it over the summer and try "bond" with it. LOL thanks