Anyone own a Juicy couture bag

I'm not a really big fan of Juicy's terry cloth bags (sorry to any fans of those). But I do like their leather bags tho. At least with their leather bags sometimes you can't tell it's Juicy. Am I the only one who feels that way? Hmmm.

And yes I own one juicy bag. lol. Don't really know the name of it but it's like this chocolate brown leather messenger bag. Got it at Nordstrom Rack for like $148 when the original price was like $400 + which is a good deal. I've used it a couple of times already and love it. Plus I made the long strap shorter and made it look like a bag. lol.

i own a super cute juicy pet carrier and i love it! it's sooo adorable ! mine is green and pink, velour material with leather handles. it doesn't have like a dumb saying on the bag. it was just simply 'Juicy couture' with a crown emblem. Tres chic!

i have three juicy bags and i really like their leather ones. i still use a chocolate hobo with studs on the side from like 2 years ago, the quality of the leather is actually better than i expected, but the workmanship on the other hand is not the same. i have loose threads on the corner of the bag, but maybe because i carry TONS of stuff in it. but over and all, the leather ones are cute if you want a bright color bag and something fun. the terry line i think should be strictly for high schoolers and under.

I have had one day dreamer and it was geaorgeous but with a fully embroidered creast on a deep plum background most of the ones I see now are way too cutsey and have way too many sayings on them for me being 29.