Anyone own a dolce & gabbana handbag? Advice needed!

Snow Diva

O.G.
Nov 15, 2013
Hey guys! There isn't a d&g sub forum so I wasn't sure where to post this! D&G are having their s/s sale right now and I'm considering buying my first bag from them. Anyone have any experience with this brand? How does their leather wear? What is the quality of their purses like? Do they have a repair service if I have problems later on? Any insight into this brand would be greatly appreciated! TIA!

I can't really speak from any recent purchases, but I have a Dolce & Gabbana bag that's about ten years old. It's pink and white and there is some wear in the pigmentation in some spots, but I don't baby my bags in the slightest, so it's more on me than the quality. Everything else looks great. The leather is soft and buttery, the stitching is in place, the lining looks brand new, hardware all looks good, etc.

I'm not sure about the repair service. Never tried. I'd buy another bag based on the one I have though, for what it's worth.

I can't really speak from any recent purchases, but I have a Dolce & Gabbana bag that's about ten years old. It's pink and white and there is some wear in the pigmentation in some spots, but I don't baby my bags in the slightest, so it's more on me than the quality. Everything else looks great. The leather is soft and buttery, the stitching is in place, the lining looks brand new, hardware all looks good, etc.

I'm not sure about the repair service. Never tried. I'd buy another bag based on the one I have though, for what it's worth.

Thanks leechiyong! It's good to know that your bag has held up so well for the past ten years! I was really looking for some reassurance on the quality since there isn't a sub forum here to research the brand like I have been able to with my other purses. Thanks for your insight I really appreciate it!

I have a D&G bag from about 2006, black thick leather satchel (almost looks like a bowling bag) and I had used it to death for years. One of the best quality bags I've seen. Still looks good. I don't think anything could destroy that bag.

Have you tried to find Youtube reviews about D&G? They can be so helpful.

I really like the look of their Borsa A Mano Vitello Stampa Grigio (such a long name lol)

I only found one YouTube video and it wasn't the style I was looking for, but that was awhile ago so I will check if there are any recent videos. I will google the handbag that you mentioned! Thanks for your response!

I have a D&G bag from about 2006, black thick leather satchel (almost looks like a bowling bag) and I had used it to death for years. One of the best quality bags I've seen. Still looks good. I don't think anything could destroy that bag.

Oh that is great to know!! I was hoping that they would be good quality I just wanted to confirm from those who own their products. I appreciate your response! Thank you!

Not a purse but I bought one of their briefcases and it has nice thick leather although some of the nickel plating was removed from wear (opening and closing) but it is only visible on close inspection.