Anyone own a Chelsea satchel???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone own a Chelsea satchel? If so, do you like it? I'm looking at one on ebay, but I'm not sure if the top flap that shuts via the turn lock would be a pain. Also, is it very comfortable on the shoulder to carry?

2. i got a signature one when they 1st came out at the boutique i dont think it fit very well on the shoulder. the turn lock closure did annoy me so back it went.

3. Hi,
    I have the Chelsea Satchel in the Mineral color. I don't use her much. You have to hold the bag to turn the turnlock since it kind of sinks down unless you have a lot of stuff in her. I don't wear her over the shoulder as the straps are a not too large. (at least to go over my shouder) I do like the color and the snaps on the straps. I should pull her out and use her. When I first saw Mineral Chelsea at the FP Coach, I knew I had to have her!!! LOL I also had the Chelsea Hobo which went over the shoulder very nicely!!! I just sold her to one of my friend's.
    Good Luck !!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

4. I don't have the satchel, but I used to have a Chelsea Jocelyn Duffle and one of the Patchwork Duffles. They both had the flaps with the turn locks...I didn't have any trouble with them.

5. I have the Optic Signature Chelsea Satchel. I love her, but I agree with the other ladies on here, you have to hold it to open it. But I just think she's so pretty!! :love:

6. Anyone have any pictures of their Chelsea in action or over the shoulder? I just can't make my mind up about this bag.

7. I have the vintage leather satchel and it is really heavy. The leather is nice and thick. The turn lock closure is a pain, but I got used to it pretty quick. It does fit on my shoulder, but I do not like the way it makes my arm stick out. It is really wide under the arm I guess. I do like to carry it in the crook of my arm best. I really do love my bag though. Here is some old modeling pics of my Chelsea satchel.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. They have Made for Factory ones with zippers.